Glantzlaw is Growing – Seeking a Criminal Attorney
Glantzlaw is growing and looking to add a Criminal Defense attorney to our team. We are looking for an Associate Attorney with 8+ years Criminal Law experience.
- Member of the Bar for 8+ years
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Self-starter and goal-oriented
- Licensed member of the Florida Bar in good standing with no disciplinary history
- Trial experience
- Speak to and meet with clients
- Interviewing witnesses
- Plan the defense of each case
- Conduct discovery review
- Conduct depositions
- Research case law
- Draft, file and argue motions such as motions
- Attend pretrial hearings, whether in in-person or via video conference.
- Conduct trials
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) with employer contribution
- Paid time off
Full-time position. Salary commensurate with experience.
All resumes will be held in confidence. We are looking forward to hearing from you.