Florida Attorneys Providing Legal Services in Foreclosure Defense, Short Sales, Title Services, and More
At Glantzlaw, our real estate team is comprised of experienced attorneys, paralegals, and other legal professionals who can provide a variety of services, including but not limited to:
- Serving as your Escrow/Closing/Title Agent with the purchase, refinance and/or sale of your residential home or commercial property
- Preparation of Real Estate Contracts for Sale & Purchase and Deeds
- Review of Mortgage Loan Application/Documents, real estate broker Listing Agreements, Inspection Reports, Municipal Lien searches and Survey issues
- Advising on Title Encumbrances, Construction Liens, Title Marketability, and Tax Issues surrounding any and all real estate matters
- Addressing all aspects of real estate transactional law (clearing title liens, seller’s documents, contracts of sale and purchase, deeds, mortgage loans and notes, homestead exemptions, 1031 exchanges, vacant land, foreclosure alternatives such as short sales, deeds in lieu of foreclosure, removing squatters, loan modifications, and tax consequences)
- Members’ Title Services, Inc.: a full-service title company created to provide a comfortable, safe environment for businesses and families during their real estate transactions with legal services and title policies for competitive rates.